1. "Site" / "Website" means all information, all copyright photos and graphic images, designs, texts and other materials or resources located at http://inbiotech-bg.com, as well as the subdomain of same address.
2. "Visitor" means any person who uses the Website https://inbiotech-bg.com/ and / or the services / information provided through it.
(2) The website https://inbiotech-bg.com/ is an information portal providing general medical information related to various diseases and their treatment, as well as information on medicinal products with and without medical prescription and nutraceutical products, developed, manufactured and offered by INBIOTECH.
(3) General medical and product information may not be interpreted as providing medical advice or recommendation of any nature and / or medical diagnosis or treatment advice, but is provided for information purposes only. Consumers should not use it to self-diagnose a medical or health problem or illness.
(4) The Website provides the Visitors with the opportunity to make inquiries to INBIOTECH via the contact form to which we respond after processing them.
(5) The Website provides an opportunity for interested parties to submit their CVs and contact details to apply for a job in INBIOTECH using the application form.
Art. 2. (1) Information on INBIOTECH:
Name: "INBOTECH", Ltd.
Headquarters and registered office: Sofia 1000, Oborishte District, 5 Triaditsa Str., Ent. A, fl. 4
Correspondence details: Sofia 1000, Oborishte District, 5 Triaditsa Str., Ent. A, floor 4, e-mail: email@example.com
(2) Information on supervisory authorities:
1. Commission for the Protection of Personal Data:
Address: 1592 Sofia, 2 Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov
tel .: +359 2/ 915 35 18, +359 2/ 915 35 15, +359 2/ 915 35 19
fax: +359 2/915 35 25
2. Consumer Protection Commission
Address: 4A Slaveikov Square, 1000 Sofia, fl. 3, 4 and 6
tel .: +359 2/ 933 0565
Fax: +359 2/ 988 4218
Consumer Phone: 0700 111 22
3. Bulgarian Drug Agency
Address: 8 Damian Gruev Str., 1303 Sofia
tel .: +359 2/ 890 3555;
Fax: +359 2/ 890 3434
Art. 3. (1) All publications on the Site, including not only texts, design, program codes, software, databases, photographs and graphic images and any other information, are the exclusive intellectual property of INBIOTECH and are subject to protection under the Law on Copyright and Related Rights, such that they may not be used in any way without the prior written consent of INBIOTECH.
(2) Any unauthorized use of the materials published on the Site without the permission of INBIOTECH constitutes an offense for which the offender bears civil, administrative, criminal and criminal liability in accordance with the current Bulgarian legislation.
Art. 4. (1) INBIOTECH does not allow the use of the content of the Site in any way by displaying all or part of the materials published in it on another site.
(2) Referral to materials on the Site from other sites is admissible if it is done in accordance with good practices and commercial practices, and if the reference and the ways of presenting the link does not raise doubts about INBIOTECH's authorship of the materials, so that the Visitors are not misleading.
(2) INBIOTECH does not send identifying information to third parties and does not require registration for use of the Site by the Visitors.
(3) INBIOTECH shall process personal data for the purposes of direct marketing only with the explicit consent of the person willing to receive information related to the offered products, news, campaigns, etc.
(4) INBIOTECH collects and processes personal data in compliance with the requirements and on the grounds provided for in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation) and the Personal Data Protection Act.
Art. 6. The Visitor using the services and / or information of the Site is obliged to:
1. comply with the Bulgarian legislation and these Terms and Conditions for using the resources of the site;
2. not to damage or destroy the systems or information arrays (crack) placed on the pages and sections of the website;
1. The use of the site and the information provided will be entirely at its own risk and responsibility;
2. The contents of the Website must not be construed as a medical diagnosis or treatment offer and should not be used as such;
3. The content of this site does not diagnose, prescribe or discontinue medical treatment, or replace qualified medical care, and may not be considered as an alternative to medical examination and / or follow-up by a physician.
Art. 8. Prior to using the information provided on the Site, the Visitor will seek qualified medical assistance and a competent opinion from a physician, in the event that any part of the information provided on the Site is applied, including but not limited to:
1. Will coordinate and be monitored by a competent medical person, including not only with regard to the effects on his health, but also his/her physical and mental state;
2. In the event that he does not seek qualified medical assistance and a competent opinion from a physician, the use of information and products will be entirely at his/her own risk and responsibility.
Art. 10. (1) INBIOTECH provides access to the content of the Site as it is and does not guarantee that the guidelines in the materials on the Site lead to the results intended by the Visitors.
(2) INBIOTECH shall not be liable for the damages and lost benefits of the Visitors caused by the materials contained in the published on the Site.
(3) INBIOTECH shall not be liable for damages caused by third party Visitors as a result of the use of the Site and the materials contained therein.
(4) The Website contains links / links to other third party websites and INBIOTECH is not responsible for the content and consequences of the use of these websites.
Art. 11. The Visitors of the Site are obliged to observe the ethical standards and not to violate INBIOTECH's reputation when using the Site and its materials.